|The difference between So and Such (Fun & Interesting English…)||UNIT 6 - part of lesson N|
Let's see the difference between so and such for exclamations. There is also an exercise at the end to check if you understand.
SO + Adjectives:
- He's so tall!
- That house is so nice!
SO + ADVERBS:
- Wow, your car goes so fast!
- He finished so soon!
- Oh my! It's so late!
- Your dad can paint so well, he's an artist!
- Don't do that so quickly, you need more time.
SUCH + NOUNS:
- Wow, that is such a car!
but more frequently SUCH + adjective + NOUN:
- She is such a sweet girl!
- You have such an awesome car!
- Today is such a cold day!
- That was such interesting information!